Barnyard Buddies is Touchstone Farm’s unique summer day camp for children in grades K – 5 and for children and adults with or without disabilities depending on the week.
Sign up your camper for one session or multiple. This is summer fun on the farm, and each week will highlight a variety of different activities.
A Real Farm Experience
Barnyard Buddies Summer Day Camp operates on the grounds of Touchstone Farm in Temple, NH. Camp is centered around our working farm.
We have friendly horses and ponies of all sizes, including our gentle giant, Gruffy the Clydesdale! The farm also has sheep, goats, Dunkin the miniature donkey, rabbits, and lots of and lots of chickens.
Session Dates & Information
Each Barnyard Buddies session is a week long. Campers can enroll for multiple weeks. Camp meets Monday through Friday from 10 to 3.
- Session 1: June 24 – 28: Geared toward adults and teenagers with physical/cognitive disabilities
- Session 2: July 8 – 12: Geared toward children with physical disabilities
- Session 3: July 15 – 19: Cedar Crest participants only
- Session 4: July 22 – 26: Geared toward children without disabilities, able-bodied riders
- Session 5: July 29 – August 2: Geared toward children with cognitive disabilities
- Session 6: August 5 - 9: Geared toward children without disabilities, able-bodied riders
- Session 7: August 12 - 16: Geared toward children without disabilities, able-bodied riders
Additional Pre/Post Camp Hours
Additional hours are available if you’d like your camper to come early or stay later in order to accommodate busy schedules!
- Pre-Camp: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM (2 hours)
- Pre-Camp: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (1 hour)
- Post-Camp: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM (2 hours)
- Post-Camp: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (1 hour)
Activities range from educational and therapeutic to recreational, including:
- Horseback Riding
- Carriage Drives and Hay Rides
- Visits with Small Animals
- Farm Animal Care
- Arts and Crafts
- Scavenger Hunt
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our program. We welcome anyone who has a desire to help and to have a wonderful time. If you are at least 12 years old, you can volunteer to be a camp counselor at Barnyard Buddies.
No previous experience is necessary. We will teach you everything you need to know.
What to Bring
Bring a bagged lunch, extra water, and sunscreen. Appropriate clothing for weather.
Cost and Registration
$350 per camper per session. Additional hours are $10/hr. Partial and full scholarships are now available.
Download the registration form (PDF) and sign up your camper today! Space is limited and camp fills quickly.
Please contact us with your questions at 603-654-6308 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Us Spread the Word
Do you know someone who would enjoy being a Barnyard Buddy? Please feel free to share our flyer (PDF) with him or her!