Are you looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity? Would you like to contribute your time and good will to help people facing physical, mental, or emotional challenges? Would you like to help the horses who work with our Horse Power students?
If so, we'd love to talk to you! We can always use more helping hands, and horse experience is not necessary. (But if you've got horse experience, that's great too.)
Here are examples of ways that volunteers contribute to Horse Power:
- Becoming a leader or sidewalker in a therapeutic riding class
- Helping to groom and tack/untack horses for lessons
- Keeping tack clean and ready to use
- Becoming an intern to Horse Power instructors
- Helping to train or condition Horse Power horses
- Provide individual TLC for a horse by becoming a "Barn Buddy"
- Day Camp at Touchstone Farm in our summer
To find out more about volunteering for Horse Power, please contact us at 603-654-6308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.