Family Spring Fling Weekend, April 11-13, 2014
Friday Evening, April 11 - Sunday Afternoon
April 13, 2014
Come to Touchstone Farm to relax, rejuvenate, spend a fun time with family or friends and get away from the hectic pace of life. Gather up family or get a group of friends to join you, and have a blast bunking together and enjoy a riding getaway.
Enjoy Our Friendly Horses and Farm Animals
- Ride in an outdoor ring, in our indoor arena, or on quiet country roads
- Take a riding lesson to brush up your skills or try riding for the first time
- Show your gymnastic skills by vaulting on Gruffy, our gentle Clydesdale
- Go for a carriage ride with big horses or mini horses – you can
learn to drive too!
- Visit the Small Animal Barn to meet our mini horses, donkey, sheep, goats, and chickens
Relax in Cozy Comfort inside Stepping Stone Lodge
Dine on delicious meals prepared right in the Lodge kitchen. Relax, chat and enjoy the total absence of traffic, cell phones, housework... Enjoy charades, singing, and s’mores in the Lodge great room.
Opt for a relaxing massage from a licensed massage therapist (extra fee).
Experience More Outdoor Fun, on the Farm and around the Community
- Visit the local “antique trail” and find a treasure
- Take a trip to nearby scenic Wilton Falls
- Head out for a short or longer hike in some of NH’s beautiful scenery
- Gather on the lawn for a starlight bonfire
Cost and Registration
$375.00 per person for two nights and all meals. Grandmothers and grandfathers are only $275.00 each.
Download the(PDF), and book your room(s) for the Fling today!
Questions? Contact Kris Young at 603-654-6308 or email@example.com.