Mother-Daughter Weekends, 2013
Weekend 1: December 6 - 8
Weekend 2: December 13 - 15
Mothers and Daughters, we want you!
Join us to relax, rejuvenate, have fun and get away from the hectic pace of life before the holidays. Take time to celebrate and enrich the wonderful bond between mothers, daughters and grandmothers, too!
Come savor the fun activities and beauty that New England has to offer during this very special time of year. A special weekend like this also makes an unforgettable holiday gift for someone you love!
Some activities include:
- Riding in the ring, indoor arena, on the trail, or in a lesson
- Visiting Dunkin, Punch, Kiwi, and the rest of the furry friends the Small Animal Barn
- Driving buggies or sleighs, and learning to drive too!
- Singing and s’mores around the campfire
- Relaxing over delicious home-cooked meals
- Taking photos and playing games
- Visiting the local “antique trail”
- Enjoying a relaxing massage (optional, extra fee)
- Taking a trip to the scenic Wilton Falls
- Short or long hikes in some of NH’s most beautiful scenery
- Sitting in front of the Lodge fire, chatting, and enjoying Touchstone Farm with your womenfolk
Registration and Cost
Both weekends begin 5:00 PM on Friday (or whenever you can get here) and go through lunch on Sunday 1:00-2:00 PM.
$350 per person includes 2 nights’ accommodation in Stepping Stone Lodge and all meals. Grandmothers, or additional daughter(s) only $275.
These fun and relaxing weekends tend to sell out. Download the registration form (PDF) and register today to reserve a spot in the weekend of your choice!
Want to share this opportunity with a friend? Send her the event flyer (PDF).
Questions? Contact Kris Young at email@example.com or call 603-654-6803.