Why Ride at Touchstone Farm?
At Touchstone Farm, we are committed to helping you achieve your personal riding goals. In every lesson -- private or group -- we work with you to build the skills that can enable you to become the rider YOU want to be.
Students in our riding program have come to us with goals as varied as:
- showing and competition in English, Hunter/Jumper, and Dressage
- achieving basic competence on horseback for trail riding
- rediscovering a favorite childhood activity
- trying out an activity that looks like fun
- simply experiencing the wonderful partnership of horse and rider
When you sign up for lessons at Touchstone Farm, we'll ask you about YOUR goals for riding lessons. We'll match you with the appropriate instructor, lesson level, and lesson horse for the goals you want to achieve.
Lessons run year-round, and you can sign up at any time. Call us at 603-654-6308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Touchstone Farm family!